WELCOME TO LA FAB!
November 12 2018
A place where art comes to life!
- Call to artists for the 2019 Exhibition Calendar
- Upcoming training
- The Gofundme campaign LA VIE EST BELLE for Marie-France Nitski is now online. The campaign aims to buy and install in Chelsea three of Marie-France's works. Donate. Even $ 5 counts!
- Rediscover La Fab with Sandrine - Interview with Radio-Canada (only avalaible in French)
- The board passes on the torch at the June 19 AGM. Learn more
- New Operational Model 2018-2019 - Deadline: May 15, 2018. Learn more
A beautiful complicity between artists
November 11 2018
"Skin" exhibition on display until November 18
At their vernissage, Nathalie Coutou and Iris Kiewiet described the deep connection that they felt during their creative process. Read more and see pictures
« Skin » by Nathalie Coutou and Iris Kiewiet
October 21 2018
Exhibition from October 25 to November 18,2018
VERNISSAGE: Thursday, October 25, 5 pm to 7pm
Two artists from Wakefield, Nathalie Coutou and Iris Kiewiet, combine their talents to present "Skin", an intimate exhibition that offers a perspective of the experiences embracing and honoring those of a gentle nature. Read more
"Siamese Feria » by Anne-Marie Sirois
September 03 2018
September 27 to October 21, 2018
Vernissage: Thursday, September 27, from 5 pm to 8 pm
« Around the block » by Laurin
August 22 2018