Studio Tour Alumni Art Show
September 21 to October 8, 2017
Vernissage: Thursday, September 21, from 5 pm to 7 pm
Chelsea La Fab Arts Centre is pleased to welcome again this year a group of alumni from the Chelsea-Wakefield Studio Tour who will be showing their artwork from September 21 to October 8, 2017.
Visitors will have the chance to view the creations of ten artists of great talent, whose disciplines range from painting to ceramics, to blacksmithing and photography. They will explore a rich diversity of artistic universes combining realism, fantasy, emotion and imagination.
We are proud to present our alumni artists:
- Denise Coker, visual artist
- Chantal Dahan, multidisciplinary artist;
- Helene Anne Fortin, photographer;
- Margit Hideg, interdisciplinary artist;
- Michael Kinghorn, blacksmith artist;
- Heather Lamorie, painter (acrylic);
- Becky Mason, painter (watercolor);
- Reid McLachlan, painter (oil);
- Paula Murray, ceramist;
- Marie-France Nitski, painter (mixed media)
Vernissage on Thursday, September 21, from 5 pm to 7 pm:
Come and chat with the artists, who will be at La Fab for the opening of their exhibition. Take the opportunity to visit our studios and our beautiful boutique. Enjoy the warm atmosphere created by the musicians and vendors of the Old Chelsea Market who bring life to our courtyard every Thursday, and that until October 12.